Manchester OT can work with housing associations to provide rapid access to equipment / adaptations for their clients.
Manchester OT respond quickly to requests for assessment visits, avoiding unnecessary delay in waiting for NHS or local authority OT assessments.
Manchester OT can provide:
- Home assessments to identify the need for any adaptations that may be required for a resident with a disability to maintain their independence and safety in their home environment.
- Recommendations to assist with minor works, such as grab rails, fall alarms, commodes
- Detailed layout drawings and specifications for major adaptations such as ramps or level access bathroom designs, stairlifts.
- Complete site visits with builders, surveyors and architects.
- Recommendations in line with legislation.
Please contact us or call 0161 883 0088 to see how we can help.